Jay Leno suffers 'serious burns' from gasoline fire.
TMZ reported that Leno was hospitalized on Sunday after a fire erupted in his Los Angeles car garage.
One of the cars reportedly burst into flames and left Leno with burns on his face.
Leno was taken to the Grossman Burn Center for his injuries.
The comedian was scheduled to take part in a Las Vegas financial conference on Sunday
But had to cancel his appearance due to a “serious medical emergency.”
Leno’s facial burns were not disclosed at the time.
“His family was not able to provide us very many details, all we know is that he is alive.”
So our prayers go out to him and his family tonight.
“I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire. I am ok. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet.”
- Jay Leno